Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Preppy Challenge



Anyone who really knows me knows that preppy and I really never had a chance to get to know each other that well.  It's not that I don't like preppy, it's just that I didn't think I'd be that into it unless Marc put something madras down the runway.  But I have to say that stepping way outside of my comfort zone actually worked out really well for me.  In fact, I would do it again and there are endless combinations of how to work preppy into my wardrobe and make it trendy.  So it was almost like a challenge... and anyone who really knows me knows that I LOVE a good challenge.

Top: Canterbury of New Zealand
Shorts: American Eagle
Belt: Topshop
Shoes: H&M
Bracelet: Juicy Couture


xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian