Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cover Love- Denim rules



August is definitely my least favorite magazine month.  I feel this way for several reasons:  
1.   It is always the denim issue in almost every magazine. 
2.  Jeans are my least favorite item of clothing 
3.  Jeans don't photograph well so the shopping pages always look less visually interesting  
4.  I spent countless hours tagging so many jeans in the fashion closet for these issues that it gives me chills

Regardless, editors are always looking for ways to re-work denim.  Glamour put jeans and t-shirt gal Taylor Swift on their cover and it looks like Lucky has Hayden Panettiere and will also showcase the "best jeans for your body".  I like Taylor in these cute boyfriend shorts below..so cute. 




xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian