Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Day in the NY Life

I think I jumped the sun gun too early yesterday because on my way up to NY it started to rain and of course, my white pants and I got nervous.  Good thing I was spending the day with PR alum Kevin Christiana indoors in his office and he made me try on pieces from his Mynt 1792 Fall collection.  Ok, he didn't really make me, I happily obliged. 


These pants have an amazing waxy sheen and they are one of the most comfortable pants I've put on.. In fact, I'm posting this still wearing them because I don't want to take them off.  The blazer is also part of his line and has a super soft fabric and a cool red paisley Hugh Hefner-esque silk lining.




Not a bad way to spend a rainy day.. We also took a walk over to his cousin Susana Monaco's design studio to show off his designs on a live "model" ( I use the term model loosely here).  She had the most incredible inspiration board and intricate pieces from her finds in Paris.  More on her later ;)


  Is this not the most chic way to hail a cab?  Bestie Emily's hot pink nails (The color is Pansy from Essie).  Love!



xoxo,


SG



No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian