Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

White Out


I'm not a jeans girl.  I can admit that.  But when I tried these Anlos on they had the perfect amount of stretch and actually fit length-wise without having to get them tailored.  Plus, the sun is back and so is the opportunity to wear white jeans without fear of getting caught in the rain.  There is no worse situation than that.  Loving the stud detail on the bottom!  I played off the toughness of the studs with a sort of sailor inspired top and lace up Louboutins that I found on sale during the resort season.  Leaving the beach for NYC where I have a few meetings to attend to... See you on the Soho House rooftop pool later!


Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Anlo
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Bracelet: Juicy Couture


xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian