Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009


I've been teetering around all morning in my new YSL score from the BG sale.  I sort of feel like a baby giraffe at the moment, but I also feel a little like Erin Wasson when I put these on.. And with a few more practice loops these puppies will be good to go.  I am considering these were a smart purchase for the following reasons:

1.  They will work wonders in the summer but will also work into the fall/winter when I put them with tights.
2. The leather is like butta.  And when you find something that soft it's a crime to let it pass.  So in retrospect, I'm helping keep the country a safer place
3.  I did my part to help the economy/recession/keep BG in biz
4.  The stock market is too volatile at the moment.  I, like Carrie, like my money right where I can see it.. hanging in my closet or in this case attached to my feet



xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian