Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Designer Glossier




There is nothing better than finding that perfect piece of personal jewelry that you love so much that you have to think twice about taking off before you shower, work out, and sleep.  Jewelry designer Jordann Miller has created pieces that do just that.  Classic and stylish, these pieces epitomize Palm Beach glamour.   Jordann gives us the saucy gloss on her line, Jordann Miller Jewelry.

Where do you find your inspiration for the line?
I am inspired my the most important things in life... Home, family, and
friends! Being around the people I love the most and in the one of the most beautiful places in the world (Palm Beach), inspires me to create sophisticated pieces of jewelry that can be worn and shared with others. The Magnolia Flower (which my collection is based on) represents Dignity and Perseverance; two of the qualities that I have always kept prevalent in my life.


You've worked for Mimi So and famed jewelry house Cartier.  How did your experience in NYC help you become a successful designer?
The experience that I gained while working for Mimi So and Cartier in New York City prepared me to go 100% into this passion I have. I love jewelry and designing jewelry was always something that I wanted to get back into after college. Working in the corporate world after college prepared me for knowing the right way to break into the industry in order to become a successful designer!

How does your jewelry impact people other than making them super stylish?
I am a strong believer in giving back.  One of the necklaces that I designed is the official necklace of Locks of Love.  Twenty-five percent of each sale of this necklace is given directly to the charity to provide hair prosthesis to underprivileged children.  It can be purchased at Locksoflove.org.

What's next for Jordann Jewelry?
The next step for the line is to place it in great boutiques all over the world.  I have had great success with the line in such a small area that I think it will carry over and be a success in other locales.  My jewelry is classic yet chic and stylish; i feel that it can stand the trends of time and become a household name!

Where can we buy this fabulous jewelry!?
Currently the line is sold at my store JEM in Palm Beach, Fl, Kourtney Pulitzer in Lake Worth, FL, and Eye of the Needle, Nantucket.  It is also available online at Jordannjewelry.com and PalmBeachJEM.com.  I just launched in November and I am getting married next week so I am going to I am going to focus on selling to stores in June!



One of the best things about the line is the range of price point.  You have the option of 14K gold, Diamonds, Sterling silver, and Yellow gold vermiel, which means whether you are looking for a family keepsake or gift for friends, there are tons of options.



Happy Shopping! FYI: Mother's day is right around the corner ;)

xoxo,

SG





No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian