Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

PS Press

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


A few months ago I did a shoot with Japanese magazine PS Pretty Style and I finally received my copy yesterday! I love this magazine because the styling is really inventive, creative, and fearless. After reading all of these Japanese magazines I am dying to go to Tokyo!

It was also great to be featured with Rumi from Fashion Toast and Alix from The Cherry Blossom Girl. It's so fun to see everyone's different styles and I get tons of inspiration from both of them.

Thanks to PS for the feature!

xoxo,

SG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats that is just great to have that kind of opporunity!!
it is true that the three of you have completly differnt styles and universe!!

http://www.iletaitunefoisundressing.com/

M said...

CONGRATS!!!
You look GREAT as usual! :)

xx.M

bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Pennerad said...

wow! such beautiful outfits! congrats on such a great feature.

Lorena // gemagenta said...

this is awesome!!!! :O

Congratulations :)

I hope you can go to Tokyo very soon.

xoxo

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian