Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bowie A/W '10

AC93110B-8962-7E94-ACB1-04A50A2C0D97wallpaper

If you remember a few weeks back I visited awesome Aussie designer, Bowie Wong, in Sydney. He invited me to his A/W '10 fashion show at this amazing art gallery space, but sadly I couldn't stick around long enough to attend.. And when I say sadly I mean Qantas flight attendants had to practically drag me down the jetway and on to the plane...So even though I couldn't be there in person, I still want to pass along some photos of the show because he totally rocked it out.

His collection was titled Paranormal Romance which was reflected in the feminine ruffle details contrasted with unconventional materials (cassette tape and tubing!) in a palette of black, white, gold, and pops of blues and purple.

He also debuted his new cashmere collection which is hitting New York this September! I tried on this kimono inspired wrap in his showroom when I was there and pretty much fell in love... This whole collection is so New York

picture-201


Stay tuned for some more upcoming news on Bowie's NY cashmere debut! Again, here is his website for more info: www.bowie.com.au


Cheers,

SG

1 comment:

marloperry said...

The cashmere kimono is my favourite piece, too.

SO in love with it.

The show was stunning, too bad you had to miss it :(

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian