Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

April Showers

151C874B-82B3-EF79-AD7B-BA2F595EDC49wallpaper

IMG_8296

I took a few days off from blogging to spend time with family and future in-laws that were visiting this weekend. On Saturday, we held a bridal shower for Paige, my brother's fiancee, at the Modern over looking the sculpture garden. It was one of those perfect New York days and I'm very excited to say that I will soon have 4 new sisters!

I just bought this long dress at the Falls sample sale this week and it ended up being perfect for the shower! There is something about this dress that makes me feel really earthy and bohemian.

With neutrals it is important to find the right one for your skin tone. At first I thought this dress would wash me out, but it has enough peach to it that it actually complements my coloring. I brought out its earthy vibe with a geode necklace and stacked woven bracelets from American Eagle.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,

SG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

Where did your future sister in law get her dress? I love the colors!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

i really like the long dress !

♥♥♥ http://trendygourmandise.blogspot.com/ ♥♥♥

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian