Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Air-Repair-Kit-medium

If you remember a few weeks ago I told you all about my new partnership with Open Sky. Well, I've been busy sourcing products for my new Shop and after traveling over 50 hours on a plane within a span of a week and a half, I had to add this latest product.

My skin is still super dry from the recycled air and I'm tired of TSA rules forcing me to pack my makeup in my checked luggage. I always say that if you stay refreshed during the flight then you arrive refreshed at your destination.

The reason why I chose this specific line is because the products are actually scientifically designed to deal with the changes that occur onboard. I feel like this is important because even if you buy a small bottle of a moisturizer that you use at home, doesn't mean it will have the same effects when the climate and environment around you changes.

Hope you enjoy the latest product in my Shop! If you ever have any suggestions on what you'd love to see in my Shop, feel free to leave a comment... I am all ears! (err, eyes?)

xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian