Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

NYFW Trend: Shearling


Boy by Band of Outsiders, Adam, Nanette Lepore, Reed Krakoff, 3.1 Phillip Lim

Boy oh boy, so many cool outerwear pieces to choose from this week! With this winter being one of the coldest and snowiest in a long time, it's like the designers took a look at how people dressed in the cold and said: we have got to do something about this.

One trend that stood out was shearling and honestly, it has never looked so cool. I feel like shearling jackets are hard to feminize, but designers like Adam and Phillip Lim fashioned them in cute, cropped, lust-worthy silhouettes.

I am dying for one, but I'm also dying to not wear coats anymore so I am happy to wait a looong time to wear one.

xoxo,

SG

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I agree on the whole not wearing coats thing! haha. I'm totally loving shearling + leather too. too bad i'm not allowed to shop!

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian