Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

London Wishes








Glasses: Forever 21, Top: Banana Republic, Sweater: Jcrew, Bag: Forever 21, Pants: NY & Company

I had an epic shopping trip a few days ago where I managed to get 2 bags full of clothes and accessories for $25 dollars. The controversial gift card that I got from the LOFT preview got me this faux fur neck warmer. Take that FTC!! I also had a $50 dollar gift card to Forever 21 which pretty much allows you to buy a whole wardrobe because it's all so cheap.

I've been dying for a cross-body satchel and I finally found a cute one at Forever 21. The new trend in sunglasses seems to be a rounder shape which I'm still on the fence about. Check out my inspiration collage for today's outfit. (Mary Kate Olsen, Chloe, Jenni Kayne, blogger/model Zanita)



Today's outfit is a bit casual and when I wear these pants again, I think I will pair a more cropped sweater or jacket with them. The long loose cardigan must makes it look more lounge-y, which fit my low key day today.

So wishing I was in London for the shows, but luckily and ironically I stumbled upon this little British food store and I can pretend I'm there. Cheers!



xoxo,

SG

2 comments:

Rianna said...

cute bag, looks lovely. Great blog too!
Rianna Bethany xx

Joyce said...

i like your sweater! (but then again, i'm a weakling for J.Crew cardigans)

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian