Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good bye '09




2009 has been one of the most interesting and exciting years for me.  It was a year of risk taking: leaving my "glamorous" magazine job, jumping on a plane to Sydney and back, jumping in front of the computer screen and working tirelessly on this blog have all made this year extremely memorable and at times, slightly terrifying.  But the day I left Cosmo, EIC Kate White gave me a good-bye note that said I was truly being a "fun, fearless female" and those words of encouragement have been resonating in my head ever since I tucked that note into my Miu Miu satchel that day.

Thank you to everyone who supports SG!  Right now, I'm nestled in McCall, Idaho and working on a great post at the moment..  (Above is a teaser image!)  

I'm soo excited that one of my favorite sites, Poshglam.com, has named Saucy Glossie one of the Top 25 Stiletto Stopping Bloggers of 2009!  Thank you so much to everyone at PoshGlam! 

Their site is a must-read for all things fashion, beauty, and luxury.  Follow them on Twitter @POSHGLAM and become a fan on Facebook not only because they are amazing to follow but because it's basically 2010 and plugging into the social media pipeline is a must!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year's Eve!  More pics coming!


xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian