Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

If Glossies Could Talk They Would Say......


Apparently this:
"It really depends. Sometimes I linger, especially in bodegas. I do better at airports. Even with my strict exercise regime and all that green juice, I feel totally lame when the US Weeklys of the stand outperform me. If I could cry, I would. I think I have body dysmorphia disorder."
-Allure Magazine to Fashion Week Daily

Aw, poor glossies.  
This may not be the most positive form of PR.  Magazines cannot be personified.  Did you pass this by McKinsey first before you spoke to the press?? Get a Twitter and Facebook page and a Fashionair segment and save yourself!


PS.
I still love you and will continue to buy you.  Tough love.


xoxo,

SG


No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian