Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Antwerp is the new Paris


Lately I have been obsessed with everything Northern Europe.  AntwerpStockholm,CopenhagenBerlin, have all been on my style (and travel) radar lately.  They have always consistently produced some of the coolest designers and street style around and now with the explosion of internet street style networks, these cities are leading the pack in infectious inspiration.  

H&MAcneDries Van NotenHaider AckermanMartin MargielaOlivier Theyskens are just a few that have come from this area of the world....and I really, really want to go!  As much as I love and always will love Paris, London, and Milan, their style is familiar.  You sort of know what your getting when you think of those cities, and the style in Northern Europe is fresh, new, and next.  Here are a few of my favorite sites and current inspirations.







This totally reminds me of Gaga's new video, Bad Romance



Henry Holland for Pretty Polly tights! Love, Love, Love, I want your love



Caroline and her stylish Swedish self




Check out their sites and keep them on your style radar!

xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian