Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

ChiChi212


Don't forget to check out my writing at
ChiChi212.com!  Here's a portion of the article up today about Gucci's new web venture....




Call it a Darwinian social media revolution; only the logged-on and connected survive.  The luxury game is changing and European fashion houses are finally starting to catch on.  For so long, luxury has meant inaccessibility.  Like Samantha Jones said to Smith Jarod right before he went on  handing him a pair of Dolce glasses: “If you’re not wearing something the kids can’t afford, how will they know to look up to you?”  Well I bet if Samantha Jones was still practicing PR today, she would have made Smith tweet, update his status, and upload a video.  We are dealing with a different generation.........

To read the rest of this article go HERE!!!!!!!




xoxo,

SG

2 comments:

sassy said...

I loved loved LOVED your blog post on chichi212. keep it up girl!

Annachiara Savio said...

Oh...i love your blog!!!! i'm see and comment you on chictopia... I love your style... I love your outfits...always... I love your shoes...your cloths... i love your fashion... sorry for my english,but i'm italian and i don't speack it... :-) kiss Any...

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian