Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

D2




I love this top because it is an opposite take on the shoulder trend this fall. Instead of being a strong pointed shoulder, you can actually see the shoulder and it creates sort of a disheveled, falling off the body look.  I wanted to layer over it like the Dsquared look below but I just couldn't cover up the detail. So I added studded Zebra shoes instead, naturally.
Dsquared's fall show was an homage to celebrity and street style.  Love the Starbucks cups and trucker hats and Chanel Iman actually walked down the runway typing on her Blackberry!

Current Inspiration:

DSquared Fall 09




On me:

Top: LF Stores-Flatiron
Jeans: Zara
Belt: Topshop
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell for LF Stores
Glasses: Marc Jacobs


xoxo,

SG



5 comments:

G Tauberge said...

you look great! I'm lovin' d2 too =]

Annachiara Savio said...

MAGNIFIC... i love your look always!!!! the shoes are favolous!!! you're a wonderfull girl :-)

tdw said...

News on : Http://daily-women.blogspot.com


In Bordeaux City, a really beautiful town where we live :)
Come on
See ya :) Xoxo

Bridget said...

I love the layering looks from D2!

styleisforever said...

ooo very funky I am loving this

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian