Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Fringe







Do shorts count as a fall staple if they are corduroy?  The fringe vest is so Anna Sui/Erin Wasson.  Loving over the knee boots and the wedges remind me of something I'd find at Camden Market in London.. so 90's punk

Current inspiration:


Loving the LF Store on Fifth Avenue.  Everything is soo unique and right on trend.  It's my new shopping obsession!  

Vest: Millau from LF Store
Top: Express
Shorts: Car-Mar from LF Store
OKT Wedge Boots: Jeffrey Campbell for LF Stores
Ring: Chanel
Bracelet: Lia Sophia

xoxo,

SG


1 comment:

Mad Hatter said...

Oh, I am speechless. Those boots are just perfect. Why must I live in a non LF stores country.
And that vest is killer

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian