Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Feeling Gilty?

I'm pretty sure a day doesn't go by where I don't wait for 12pm to hit.  As I've said before, if shopping was considered a sport, matches would take place over Gilt Groupe.  Now there is even more excitement with the recent launch of Gilt Fuse.  With just womenswear, Gilt Fuse showcases sales from labels we love and labels that we don't know we love yet, but no doubt will love. 

Susan Farber is the latest designer on Gilt Fuse.  The haute handbags will be "on sale" until September 8th.  Here is a preview of what to expect at the sale!

                  
MSRP: $598    Gilt: $218                    MSRP: $426      Gilt: $129


Not a member of Gilt Fuse yet? No worries, SG has an exclusive membership invite!  www.giltfuse.com/saucyglossie

Happy shopping!


xoxo,

SG



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the Belize and can't tell you how many people have stopped me to ask where I got it. The metallic is awesome, but for Fall there are deep, rich colors like plum, espresso, cognac and a deep green. GORGEOUS. I don't know which to choose. Check them out at www.susanfarbercollections.com

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian