Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Teen Choice Awards!



Ahh the power of the internet.  The Teen Choice Awards haven't even aired yet and everyone is already talking about who's wearing what and who won what.  Good or bad thing for the ratings?  I've pretty much seen a slideshow of the whole show on Getty Images so why would I watch?  Just to look at Robert Pattinson again and again, of course.  Anyway, check out some of the stand out looks below.  I love the Teen Choice Awards because the red carpet....er, green carpet.. is filled with non-traditional ensembles.  It's more creative and trendy and everyone takes lots of risks.  Basically, it is a stylist's dream.

Jennifer Lopez? Nope, Kim Kardashian went blonde for the awards..and has a total J-Lo glow.. which I think is a great thing.

  
There is something so innocent and sophisticated about Selena Gomez.  She just looks so cute and such a great role model for younger girls.  I'm not loving the shoes but I think that she looks stunning in this one shoulder number.  Less is more here


    
C'mon Brit.  Looking more confident and not looking like you feel completely uncomfortable would make me have a whole different outlook on your dress choice.  Doesn't it look like she just feels so forced to be there?

Fergie and Miley both working the big sequin trend for fall.  


Fashion's favorite new style star, Emma Roberts.  I LOVE her shoes but I really wish she would have worn the Gucci over the knee legging boots with this dress.. The mini is screaming for them!


The Teen Choice Awards airs tonight on FOX!

xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian