Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Killer Boots Man!



Is it Fall yet?  I think I just died when I got home and saw a big Urban Outfitters box lovingly waiting for me on the front step.  I'm showing some fellow blogger love and supporting Jane Aldridge's new shoe collection for Urban Outfitters.  I don't even think I have enough descriptive words to describe these.... Other than how cute they will look with over the knee socks peeking out.  Or with one of Anna Sui's dresses for Target.  Ugh... Die



xoxo,

SG


2 comments:

jane* said...

how exciting!! they look fantastic on you, im so glad you like them-thank you so much for sharing and for your support!

have fun with them, lovely blog! :)
xo jane

Leia said...

Cool shoes! :)

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian