Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Je veux aller a Paris!


Good friend and fellow blogger, Lala, is heading off to Paris and I really really wish I was going with her!  But to satiate my Parisian desire, I met with French It-girl and designer Juliette Longuet.  She showed me her Fall '09 and Spring '10 lines in her new Central Park South apartment (which literally had views right over all of Central Park).  I've decided that these pieces above are the ultimate Parisian pieces that I have to work into my wardrobe.  She has the cutest details that reminded me of Chloe and the price point isn't too bad at around 300-400 for dresses.  I'm also going to do my first video interview with her so stay tuned for that.. Until then, check out www.juliettelonguet.com for more details on where to buy.  



xoxo,

SG

1 comment:

Lala Lopez said...

merci mon amour! can't wait to get together when back in new york!

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian