Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sort of Gilt-y


I know I said I would never shop on Gilt Groupe again after all the Herve Leger dresses were sold out after .0007 seconds, but I lied.  I just got these Habitual Jeans in the mail FINALLY after ordering them a month ago (which also another reason why I don't want to shop there again).  I guess they feel like since you are paying below wholesale prices that means they can make you wait it out.  Regardless, can't wait to work them into the wardrobe.  They sort of look a little like my Anlo white ones with studs on the bottom, but you can't really wear white in the fall so here is my substitution.  Thanks for listening to my rationalization on why I shouldn't feel Gilt-y.



xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian