Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Shine On


Last night I channeled Sienna Miller from her Tokyo premiere of GI Joe and rocked some black sequin pants that I am secretly obsessed with (ok not so secretly).   I wasn't too sure how they would read in real life, but I actually got tons of complements on them.  One fashionista guy at the Style Caster party offered to switch outfits with me and another girl told me they were "really fun" which could either be an insult or a complement.  But they ended up being really fitting when the Sugar Hill Gang performed at the Aboveground Summer Solstice party.  I felt soo 80s/early 90s.  I also felt so September Teen Vogue and I would show you why if I didn't forget my copy of it at the bar last night.  Woops.


"I said a Hip Hop"


xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian