Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Miley Grows Up Right Before Our Little Glossie Eyes




Miley Cyrus grabs the August cover of Elle Magazine looking really, really, really grown up.  When are we going to stop looking at Miley as a Tween role model and start looking at her as a grown up girl?...(I hate to say the word woman yet)   Again, another pair of over-the-knee boots surface, this time they are the Rodarte black boots, which I may like even better than the Gucci ones....I wonder if this will ruffle feathers like her Vanity Fair shoot.  I don't even know if I am old enough to wear boots like these (not that that would stop me).  Either way, Miley and her team are trying really hard to shed the teen image.  Miley is pushing her new line with Max Azria which will sell at Wal-Mart.  Miley says that the jeans "are my favorite part of the entire line.  Because, like, literally this is going to be good for, like, Middle America".   I love how they didn't re-shape her words to make her sound more grown up....just saying.

Check out Elle.com for more info.


xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian