Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gold Rush


I’ve always never been one to be really obsessed with nail polish.  Partly due to the fact that I didn’t really have any to paint, which was a product of living an overly stressful life … But being a reformed nail biter, I have become infatuated with finding new colors and my latest obsession is gold.  Not glittery gold, but like a gold leaf kind of gold.  Partly because it matches all my jewelry but mostly because I just love anything gold.   OPI’s website, which I discovered yesterday, lets you try on different colors on a computerized hand that you can change the skin color to match yours.  My next color after gold is going to have to be one of their new matte colors which will be perfect for fashion week.   Check it out HERE and find your perfect shade




xoxo,


SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian