Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

W Squared


I have been so inspired by Alexander Wang and Erin Wasson lately that it is really starting to seep into my everyday wardrobe.  I have a freakishly weird photographic memory and when I'm out shopping runway shows dance in my head like sugar plums at Christmas time.  So when I was at Urban Outfitters today, my "model off-duty" inspiration kicked into overdrive when I saw all of the ripped, torn, worn in pieces that screamed Wang and Wasson.  Naturally, when they collaborated it was some of the coolest stuff that went down the runway those seasons.  And I love that even though she injured her foot, she still will not sacrifice her shoes because of the cast, which is exactly what I did when I tore my ACL.  

So here are my finds from today from Urban Outfitters.  Really bad of me to shop again today after my YSL splurge but what can you do... Can't wait to show you all what this looks like on!





xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian