Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Made In NY


With New York being one of the best cities in the world, its only natural that things made in New York are worthy of receiving an award on the lawn of the Mayor’s sprawling Victorian mansion in the middle of the city.   Guests such as Elmo and Edie Falco received awards for remarkable work made in NY.  Mayor Bloomberg, who I absolutely adore and totally supported to be in for a third term, opened the show with the cutest dialogue with the little orange guy (I was sort of secretly excited that Elmo and I had matching outfits on...orange is totally our color)


The host of the Made In NY tv show had an amazing ring on which is from Nicole Richie's new jewelry line, House of Harlow.  Its so obnoxiously big and gold in a really really good way, which is exactly what I love.

 


And I wore a peach Herve Leger dress with an Express necklace and my new YSL shoes that have since yet to leave my feet in the last week basically.  Below is Katherine Oliver (Film, TV and Theater Commissioner), or KO as the Mayor refers to her,  who looked fab in a blue floral Joanna Mastroianni dress with quite possibly the tiniest waist I've ever seen.  She cinched it with a sort of studded belt that she turned around backwards so the cute detail was in the front.. so adorable.  I was able to meet Joanna as she was running out of the party and I love her eclectic style.  She had an amazing green jeweled necklace on with a funky hat and looked super artsy and cool....

 


Stay tuned for more info on KO and some upcoming projects in NY!

For more pictures from the night click here 


xoxo,

SG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new shoes!

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian