Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kick for Kids



With Eagles Mini-Camp begun, it was only necessary that some of the players come together for a charitable contribution.  Last night was the annual David Akers Kicks for Kids charity cocktail dinner at Cescaphe in Philadelphia.  The rain held off and players and VIPs were whisked down the red carpet into a private cocktail reception then followed by a massive dinner buffet and silent auction.
I was so excited to see Hank Baskett, who's reality show with Kendra airs this Sunday on E!.  No sign of Kendra, but I did manage to steal Hank away for a quick picture.  Kendra was just on Chelsea Lately discussing how much she loves South Jersey, which of course makes me love these two even more.
 
 

David's charity gives children at risk opportunities to fulfill their dreams and thankfully everyone reached into their pockets last night for a wonderful cause.  Here is David and I below.  I grabbed a pic with him just as he was limping in after a tough first week at mini-camp.  

The highlight of my night was staring at AJ Feeley and I froze when I tried to go up and take his picture, so you will just have to take my word on it that he was actually there.  He wore a purple button down and white linen pants and looked DIVINE.

I, on the other hand, wore a Banana Republic white dress, Banana Republic Statement necklace, and Christian Louboutin lace up heels.


Off to NYC Kevin Christiana's birthday party!



xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian