Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Une Journee A Paris Avec Les Ballons

      
I recently became obsessed with Sophia Coppola's Miss Dior Cherie commercial.  It truly made me want to escape to the 16th arrondissement and have un croissant with Karl.  Then, I came across a similar advertisement for Van Cleef and Arpel's new Une Journee a Paris collection which features possibly the cutest necklace ever with a girl floating around your neck on balloons.  As one does when they go to Paris?  Just for the record, last time I was in Paris I didn't see one pastel balloon.  Regardless, these confections have become a perfect fantasy for the City of Light.  Don't you just want to walk around Paris with this necklace on, while smelling of Miss Dior Cherie and crepes?







No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian