Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Future Star

IMG_7670

IMG_7625

IMG_7584

I first met Shawn when he was competing in a Lord & Taylor/Parsons competition last year and just from that one meeting, I could tell that he had something special. He recently just finished up experience at one of the coolest up-and-coming designers, Cushnie et Ochs, and now works at Calvin Klein. You can see he shares that same minimalist aesthetic as Francisco Costa and this dress was actually from part of his graduate collection. Pretty impressive. Keep an eye out for him and remember you heard it here first!


xoxo,

SG

6 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

What a funky design detail :)

Maria@chicisimo said...

I love that top!! The detail is fabulous!! I will remember his name and where I read it first ;D!
xoxo

abataba said...

I like the detail!

Anonymous said...

I loveee this dress, I want to see more of it!!

xx,
Dee

So Obsessed said...

That dress is ridiculous! I am in love- from the color to the detail to the fit!

Robyn said...

I love that dress! The beaded neckline is so interesting, especially how it extends across the back. I definitely would like to see more of him.

Also, did you get my email?

Robyn
ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian