Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Full of Monet


"One should either be a work of art or wear a work of art"
- Oscar Wilde

IMG_7852

IMG_7939

IMG_7880

IMG_7933

314BFF8D-02D3-286D-E410-8FD35AF5824Fwallpaper

Feeding into my extreme maxi-anything addiction, I couldn't resist a resist this long draped Catherine Malandrino dress. The colors are heavenly and are blended like an old French Impressionist painting brought back to life by an amazing French designer.

These shoes were such an amazing deal. Ruffian always has Christian Louboutin do their runway shoes and every year they sell the ones that went down the runway on the cheap. I literally ran out of work one day to catch the showroom before they closed, bought the shoes, and politely begged them not to charge my card until the next day when my direct deposit hit. True story. That is the length I will go to to get Louboutins.. but wouldn't any girl?

They are quite possibly the hardest shoes to walk in and they hold my feet at an angle that doesn't even physically make sense, but they look oh so good on. They even still have the no-slip pads on the bottom from the runway show. I cherish them.

Beauty tip: Put a dab of Stila's Kitten eyeshadow in the corner of your eye to make them look bigger and brighter!


xoxo,

SG


7 comments:

Neekoh said...

The dress is amazing! So beautiful and summery :)

LiveLoveLA

Unknown said...

this dress is amazing!!! You look gorgeous!!
xoxo
lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I would kill for Loubs on sale.. any advice on where to get a pair for less would be much appreciated!!

Lindsey Calla said...

Actually I'm involved in a new sample sale site that is launching early May.. Their first sale is Christian Louboutin.. Keep checking back for the details in the next couple of weeks!

Unknown said...

that maxi is gorge xxx

Nadi Mari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nadi Mari said...

Such dedication, I love it!

GlamEyeAm

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian