Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

coat angle

coat bowie
flower dress 1

bracelet

lmff collage


This has been such an amazing trip and I've been so lucky to meet so many amazing people along the way. Last week I met with Bowie, a Sydney based designer, who gave me a tour of his show stopping pieces. Bowie also dressed me for last night's events in a beautiful hand sewn sequin floral dress and black evening coat with an exaggerated collar. I'm so in love with the shape of this coat.. It is so elegant, but also fresh and modern and highlights the decolletage perfectly.

I had to take the jacket off because it was soo hot, but it allowed me to show off the great detail of the mini dress and it pretty much created 2 looks in one night.

Thanks so much to Bowie and Winston for their support. Check out their website for more info! www.bowie.com.au

Also, the photos were taken by Yann Audic, a very cool French-Sydney photographer who ran around with me all night trying to grab as much footage as we could! So fun meeting people from all over the world. He also took the shots for the Woolmark award ad campaign.. He is super talented.. Here's one of the photos from the postcards that went in the goody bags.



Jetting back to Sydney tonight! I have a SunSilk event tomorrow at the Opera House and I am SO excited to take pics in front of that iconic building. Hmm what to wear!?



xoxo,

SG



2 comments:

Madeline Veenstra said...

Love love this outfit! The marni bracelet is so beautiful, lucky thing :)

Anonymous said...

You wear it well.
See you back in Sydney.
Who's Malcolm?

W

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian