Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Doo Ri and under.ligne Fall Preview

doo ri

Last night, I checked out a sneak peek of the Fall '10 under.ligne collection. The line is CFDA winner Doo-Ri Chung's secondary line made of functional and lust-worthy basics that you must have in your wardrobe.

I'm a huge fan of Doo-Ri's Ready-to-Wear, but have not been able to afford the higher end prices... The great part about her secondary line is that it really captures her style and stays true to her aesthetic, but for a fraction of the price. She is known for her innovative work with jersey, creating fluid pieces that drape perfectly on the body and has injected that same signature style into under.ligne.

Doo-Ri has been experimenting more in tailoring and structure, but still my favorite piece was this draped button down top.. partly because this is something that I would live in and desperately need in my wardrobe.

IMG_6575

I also was excited to meet the girls behind two really cool blogs, Gemma from Fade to Black and Karen from Where Did U Get That. It is so inspiring to see how other style bloggers put themselves together. Everyone brings something different to the table and always makes me want to re-visit my clothes in a different way.

For more info visit under.ligne here. The spring items are available to purchase on the website.. Jersey pieces float between $200-300 and will be awesome warm weather staples.

Happy Friday!

xoxo,

SG


2 comments:

Robyn said...

I bet that was fun! You're 3 of my favorite bloggers, so I can imagine this was one fashionable meet-and-greet.

These pieces look great, but 2-300 dollars is still a bit pricey for me. I'm sure there are those who would disagree with me though!

Robyn
ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com

Lindsey Calla said...

I totally hear you on the price.. It still is a little high however a lot of the pieces are basics so they will stay in your wardrobe for a while.. Some people can rationalize it by looking at it as an investment.. but everyone is different!

Thnx for the comment!

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian