Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

IMG_5951

IMG_5952


IMG_5948
*beach hair*
posttt

I've been searching for a top like this for a long time. I finally found it at, where else, LF Fifth Avenue! It is really light and flowy....perfect for hot summer days. I like to toughen it up a bit with ripped and studded denim shorts.

This was at Coogee Beach in Sydney. So far Sydney ranks higher than Melbourne in my book, but I haven't really been here long enough to really say.

Sassi Sam took all of these photos! I'm so glad I was able to find someone to take great photos while I'm here.. plus we have so much fun swapping blog stories and woes.

It's almost 5am and I'm still awake which is a total bummer!

xoxo,

SG

7 comments:

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

Top looks great, OZ looks great, you look great! Hope you're having a fabbbbulous time!!!! Sure looks like it :) Get ready for fun spring clothes when you're back (including those biker shorts!!!!)...and enjoy the rest of your time down under!!!!

xx.
M

bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

M said...

oops, can't forget those shoes!!!!

be.aoi said...

the top and the shoes are gorgeous!

KT said...

Love this top. It is perfect on you and for the beach.

Neekoh said...

Mmm mmm mmm, sexy beach hair! I love the flowy top for summer. So easy, breezy, beautiful!

XX,
LiveLoveLA

DON LIKE FASHION said...

Great outfit!

VC

visit&join
WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian