Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Absence Makes the Hearts Grow Fonder










Blazer: Duke & Duchess, Jumpsuit: Walter, Belt: Zara, Socks: American Apparel, Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Oh Sun, how I've missed you! It's amazing what a little sunshine can do to your spirit. I feel so energized today.

I got this amazing jumpsuit in the gift bag from the Walter show during Fashion Week (thanks Walter!) and it is the perfect layering piece. I love that it's cropped because it makes it look more quirky than 70's.

I broke one of my shopping rules the other day by buying these boots. I usually don't purchase items that can't really take me into the next season, but these are an exception because the color is light and warm and I can see myself wearing them well into late Spring. Will be super cute with a little flirty dress!


xoxo,

SG

7 comments:

Joyce said...

love the jumpsuit and socks! i'm always happy when there are wearable things in fashion week bags!

Madeline Veenstra said...

So pretty! Love the blazer :)

Pati said...

wow! i loved this look and boots!
realy beatiful!

xoxo,
alguem (chictopia) / veronique

Starr Crow said...

oh. my. gawd.
this is incredible. i'm so inspired.

be.aoi said...

perfect outfit! cant decide what i love more!

heather said...

what a lovely combination. I really like that jumpsuit. they can be so hit or miss. yours looks perfect. love.

becauseicantgonaked.blogspot.com

Neekoh said...

I absolutely LOVE this look! You're easily one of my new favorite bloggers :)

LiveLoveLA

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian