Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Remember When..



I look at this picture and feel like I haven't worn anything this light in months! What I wouldn't give to slip on a pair of jean shorts and a slouchy tank and be able to step outside. Bracing for another snowstorm which the weathermen have called:

"The Beast of the East"
"Snowpocalypse"
"Snowmageddon"
"Snow-my-god"
"Snowicane"

Dead serious, these are actual names thought up by very serious journalists.

The first day the temperature breaks 45 degrees I will be like a photo shooting mad woman taking pictures of every fun outfit that has been running through my head in the past few weeks!

xoxo,

SG

2 comments:

Emily said...

great outfit. And what I would give to have warmer weather, too!

Joyce said...

haha i completely agree with you!
shorts+tights+blazer = the perfect spring outfit!

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian