Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010



I've been having so much fun getting behind the camera and learning the ins and outs of photography. I've always appreciated great photography, but I never thought I'd want to take pictures myself until I started blogging. That is what's so great about running your own website and I think sometimes people fail to understand that bloggers are very well-rounded. Most of us write, photograph, edit, crop, copy html, and publish everything ourselves.

Anyway, I took this picture of my favorite L (for Lindsey) tea cup and then put a fresco treatment on it. I would love to do more photography and Vogue just recommended an amazing camera in their March blogger story. It's like $2500 and I can't imagine what a camera that expensive can do.... Magic? Saving pennies starting now.


xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian