Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Style Bloggers Take Japan









I listed Late Afternoon as one of my favorite blogs. Her style is amazing! Check it out HERE



About a month ago I shot some looks and interviewed with Japanese magazine, Glamorous. I am so beyond excited about this feature! It's so amazing to be profiled with other style bloggers that I love and follow. We all work so hard and put so much of ourselves into our blogs and to see that recognized in print is super cool. Other bloggers featured include Rumi from Fashion Toast and Gala from Am-lul's Closet who are two of the top style bloggers out there.

Glamorous has some of the coolest styling and even though I can't read Japanese, I can still take a million new styling ideas from just the pictures alone. Part of the interview involved picking out some of my must-haves for Spring, which was like putting a fashion kid in a candy colored clothing store. I ultimately decided on the spotted platform Versace shoes, the whole Stella McCartney style.com runway look 23, and the Chloe cross-body croc satchel.

This feature gets me so excited for Fashion Week. There are so many blogger mixers and conferences, oh and of course fashion shows, that I'm literally going to be in fashion and style heaven. Can't wait to meet some more style blog girls!

For anyone who is interested in finding this magazine in New York, there is a Japanese bookstore literally right across the street from Bryant Park on 6th ave between 40th and 41st.



xoxo,

SG

7 comments:

maiko@Tokyo girl said...

I saw the mag in japan. You look absolutely gorgeous in it!! I've been your blog's big lover for about an year and the life is definitely not the same without your blog! Love you and your blog.

Morgan said...

Wow that great!! The magazine looks really kool.
You look great in the magazine.

i love your blog! i'm a new follower but let me just say i cant get enough*

follow me at

storiesofadreamer.blogspot.com

FashionJazz said...

Hello : ) Congrats, thats soo divine!! I luv Japanese mags and yes I agree, I cant read a word but their styling is amazing!!!! Im catching up on ur blog : )
Hope u have a stunning wknd! xxx

Ashley Dy said...

wow this is amazing!!!

Taina Style said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

congrats! your hard work will pay off lindsey. i wish you the very best!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you! It looks like a rad magazine!!

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian