Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Relax










Blazer: Urban Outfitters, Sweater: Zara, Belt: Zara, Pants: Zara, Socks: Target, Shoes: Stuart Weitzman

It's officially freezing outside.  Half of the pictures I took today had "I'm freezing" written all over my face.  I seldom wear pants unless they are more relaxed like these and lately I'm into a cuffed peg leg.  This outfit is sort of foreshadowing how I think I'm going to want to dress for Spring: very relaxed silhouettes with soft, neutral colors.  


Current Inspiration:  Chloe, 3.1 Phillip Lim 


I love this look from Stella McCartney, need a lace body suit immediately



xoxo,

SG


2 comments:

Alan Mak said...

nice. like this look.

Unknown said...

WOW!! I like this outfit!!!!

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian