Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Behr With Me










Dress and Vest: Zara, Belt: H&M, Gloves: Express, Turban: Jennifer Behr, Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana

I'm actually not quite sure how to explain this one. It was one of those moments where I just kinda threw something together. I love turban head bands... I tried to rock them a few seasons back when Prada did them, but now it seems more unique because not everyone is trying to do them.

I also love black and grey together and I love how the sharp lines on the vest work well with the angles of this grey rundown building. I have to be honest though, I'm getting so tired of trying to shoot outside in 15 degree weather! Very challenging.


Inspiration:

Prada circa 2007



Missoni Pre-Fall '10

8 comments:

sib said...

the shoes are gorgeous!

xoxo cla

anon said...

i love black with grey and how you belted the vest!

Unknown said...

love your outfit!!

Allegra said...

hey hey beauty, I just read your interview on LA MIMI and I'm so glad she's chosen you and that I spotted your blog. love it!

The Sydney Girl said...

saw you on lamimi! love your style! :) x

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty! You rock the head band well! Great blog too =)

Emilie said...

Great shoes!
Love the entire outfit!

Chomy said...

this is well put together...brava!!!

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian