Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Where'd all the snow go?












Dress: Zara, Belt: BCBG, Tights: American Apparel, Boots: Victoria's Secret, Watch: La Mer, Sunnies: Marc Jacobs, Necklace: Lia Sophia

It looks like Spring! I can't believe all of the snow melted so quickly.   I always come back to this dock to shoot.  The sun reflects off the water for added lighting and it has become one of my favorite places.

The black Zara dress and the La Mer wrap watch are Christmas presents from Santa.  These Victoria's Secret boots have been in the back of my mind all Fall and I just couldn't find the right piece to wear them with... until now.  It was hard to find a designer that didn't do over the knee boots for fall, but this Givenchy look is one of my faves and definitely helped inspire today's look.  I love everything from them, especially the wedges they did for spring.



I sort of feel a bit Barbarella in these pics, which is fine because I love me some old Jane Fonda from back in the day!


xoxo,

SG

1 comment:

ana said...

You look amazing!!! I love your outfit and your blog is great ;)

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian