Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Totally Bazaar






Ok Twi-hards... What do you think of the new Harper's Bazaar Twilight cover?  Good newsstand move or too tweeny for the upscale luxury mag?  I'm still undecided, but I am digging the Versace dress on Kristen.  

The couple (?) talks to HB about each other and well, it seems they know each other pretty darn well.  It could just be because they have been spending every day together shooting the upcoming sagas rather than being a "couple", but I won't waste any more time speculating on their personal lives.

Either way, I totally was against the Twilight obsession, until I was stuck on a plane and forced to watch it and now am equally obsessed with Rob as every pony tailed, braces wearing 12 year old out there.

Rob on being touched:
Rob: "I have weird personal-space issues, and so I can't stand people -- um, I'll do anything to not have any touch-ups."

Rob on his ego (inject sarcasm below)
Rob: "It's kind of a tie. We're both pretty proud people. Her ego is more solid than mine, but mine has soared to such peaks, it's ridiculous. Mine's more erratic, but it can get to a point when it's, like, godlike. Only in my eyes, of course. Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I'm like, Whoa, I'm so cool."


Check out more from the interview HERE!


xoxo,

SG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started laughing when I saw this link on your twitter. Never imagined either of them starring in a photo shoot like this. They look good, but also sort of ridiculous at the same time.

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian