Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

J. Crew Spring '10


       

J. Crew's Spring collection was filled to the brim with cute layering, amazing textured pieces, and knock out jewelry.  One dress stood out to me and had Michelle Obama's name written all over it.  It sort of reminds me of the Sophie Theallet dress that Michelle has worn a couple of times.  

Here are some other images from the Spring preview:




I love the mix of textures and the utilitarian dressed up feel.  The styling is so fantastic in the presentations (and in the catalogs).  I love the fedoras that top off some of the looks.  I also saw them at Monique Lhuillier.  Can't wait to wear them next Spring!
Monique Lhullier spring with fedoras


xoxo,

SG

1 comment:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian