Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Suite Day!



Today has been filled with shows but I also found time to hit up some of the hotel suites to check out what was going on and maybe try to squeeze in a free mani (which I didn't grr).  First was IMG and The Daily's suite at the AKA Hotel on 44th and 6th.  I think I fell in love with these Tom Ford sunglasses.  Which is perfect since I am already in love with him in general.  


Victoria's Secret held a suite at Bryant Park Hotel which also was filled with manicures, massages, and make up touch ups.  I also got to see a sneak peek of some of the sketches for the Victoria's Secret Fashion show.  Good thing I had on my Victoria's Secret black over the knee boots today!





xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian