Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sassi Sam

I will soon be the New York Contributing Editor for one of the hottest Australian blogs, Sassi Sam!  I'm working on my next interview for Sassi Sam's site as we speak (Check her site out at www.sassisam.wordpress.com).  I interviewed Poppy King, the Lipstick Queen last week.  Check out Poppy's newest collection for her lipstick line aptly named, Lipstick Queen. 

Inspired by Andy Warhol's idea that everyone has fifteen minutes of fame, Poppy came up with 15 vivid gloss shades.. 1 for each minute of stardom.

LOVE!  


Available at Barney's for just $16.50!

Stay tuned for my link to Sassi Sam's blog with my Q&A with Poppy on all things girlie...

xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian