Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sass and Bide Spring '10




Ohh how I wish I was at London Fashion Week.  Sass and Bide showed their collection yesterday and as one of my favorites, I rushed to my computer this morning to see what they put on the runway.  My absolute favorite item in my closet is a pair of Black Rats skinny pants from them and if you don't know what they are, go to their site immediately.  
   Heidi and Sarah Jane sent down a strong, tribal Joan of Arc woman this Spring.  Colors of black and white were dominant and pieces were embellished with gold like breastplates or medieval armor.  The Aussie line followed suit with other British designers that brought their collections back to show in London for the British Fashion Council's 25th anniversary.  The idea for Sass and Bide was conceptualized in London 10 years ago. 

 
  



xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian