Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jetsetting



Literally right as I was thinking about how badly I wanted to go somewhere far and amazing, an email from Gilt Groupe came to my inbox.  If heavily discounted clothing and accessories weren't enough to make you set your alarm every day at 12pm, Gilt Groupe is unveiling Jetsetter.  Think of it as your own personal luxury concierge service but way cooler (and more accessible). Brilliant.   Everyday the site will have a sale on hotel rooms and trips in exotic and super trendy destinations as well as insider travel knowledge.  I had early access tonight and the deals are pretty fabulous.  A spa in Sante Fe and a trendy room in Hotel Rivington were among tonight's sales, but I'm holding out for something in South America or Europe.  

Preferably here:





Ciao,

SG
 

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian