Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

October!



OK take away that question mark in the below post about it being October?! and just make it October!  I totally forgot that New Moon was coming out this fall!  I was pleasantly reminded by Teen Vogue who bypassed all the tweeny female starlets and put Taylor Lautner's cute face on the cover.   Bet this will be one of the best selling TV covers this year.  I'm not really quite sure how old he is, but his baby face sort of makes me feel like I'm doing something slightly illegal by putting these pictures on my blog.....or it makes me feel old enough to be a cougar.  

Looks like Teen Vogue is doing a Young Hollywood story which includes Taylor and other up and coming little ones.  See the cast below



Check out TeenVogue.com for more details.

xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian