Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shoppy Shoperson



After traveling every other day and trying to think up a weeks worth of outfits ahead of time, I finally got to a point where my clothes are scattered everywhere.  When I want my black skirt in NY, it's at the beach.  When I want my chunky cardigan at the beach, it's in New York.  So finally I just gave up and went shopping, as one would do.  Check out my purchases above!  The best part is all of these pieces totaled under 100 dollars.  Not only is it trendy to be a recessionista at the moment, it is also just naturally the way I shop.  Everyone keeps asking me how I have so many Christian Louboutins on a fashion industry salary and I can tell you that I have never ever spent full price on a pair.  If you time it right, you can find them deeply discounted and since they are made so well and timeless it doesn't matter if you get the fall shoes at the end of fall season.  So there you have it.

(From left: Express vest, Urban Outfitters liberty floral tank with front pocket and back zipper detail, and Alexander Wang inspired Urban Outfitters knit top)


xoxo,

SG

No comments:

 
Pattern from K10K |Fonts from Apostrophic Labs and Darrian Lynx | Blog Design by Abecedarian